MidWeek Package

MidWeek Package

Castellaro Country House > Offers > MidWeek Package

MidWeek Package

Book your stay from Sunday to Thursday and receive a 15% discount and a dinner included.

Package included:

  • Minimum stay of 2 nights between Sunday and Thursday
  • Discount -15%
  • 1 dinner included with 3 courses and drinks included at the “Il Castellaro” Restaurant

Methods of payment: 30% at the time of booking, the remaining 70% directly in the structure

 

Terms of the offer

Methods of payment: 30% at the time of booking, the remaining 70% directly in the structure.

The package is valid from 1st September to 31st October 2019. 
Book Now

Book Now

Best price guarantee